Monday, November 26, 2007

Emergency Print


So, late on Friday I discovered that I should have mailed a bunch of prints for an exchange several weeks ago. I got out my flower photos from last summer, did a drawing, cut a woodblock and printed more than a dozen "Magnolia"s. I mailed them out today, not knowing whether or not they'd be rejected, as I couldn't get the coordinator on the phone. One thing in my favor (but not anyone else's!) is that many others also have not yet sent their prints, according to the website. Whew! For those interested in details, the image is about 3 3/4" x 3 1/2", printed in olive green oil-based ink on Rives lightweight paper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emergency Print @ http://www.beigebrand.com/erprint is by far the best emergency printing service in Atlanta and they ship nationwide. They have an amazing array of paper stock and weights and I have yet to be let down by this company. I highly recommend them to anyone who is a printing bind, no pun intended lol.